Certified Personal Financial CounselorsZeiders Enterprises, Inc
Zeiders is an industry leader in military and family support. Our company's reputation is based on providing top quality service with exceptional, dedicated employees. This approach has earned client confidence and repeat business from satisfied customers. Headquartered in Woodbridge, VA, Zeiders’ employees support clients worldwide in behavioral health, military family resiliency, work-life education programs, and related services. We seek individuals with strong passion for what we do and our commitment to quality service.
Now Hiring Certified Personal Financial Counselors in Cannon AFB, NM
The Personal Financial Counselor (PFC) program is seeking qualified individuals to work full-time with Service Members and their families on personal financial issues such as budget planning, credit management and debt reduction, as well as retirement and estate planning.
PFCs will traditionally provide support in one of three ways. Any combination of the three may be requested by the installation coordinator.
- Face-to-Face financial counseling: PFCs support and educate individuals and families to help address specific needs, including provision of appropriate resource referrals.
- Financial briefings: Facilitate briefings designed to promote awareness and educate Service Members and their families on various personal finance topics. PFCs facilitate requested briefings using a library of approved presentations and handouts on a variety of financial topics.
- Resource table: PFCs perform outreach and engage event attendees in conversations about setting financial goals, guidance to appropriate resources, as well as discussions on all areas of personal finance.
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree coupled with 3+ years of experience in financial counseling or education.
- A national certification as an Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC) OR Certified Financial Planner(CFP) OR Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC).
- Counselors shall maintain a valid, unrestricted motor vehicle license.
- Demonstrated experience in utilizing MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- A criminal history background check that includes a credit check, education and employment verification as well as an FBI fingerprint check are required to work in this program.www.zeiders.com/join-us| firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Online:https://rew12.ultipro.com/ZEI1000/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=2965
- Join the Zeiders Team and Support the Military and their Families.